Thursday, February 4, 2010

Did Someone Call a Handyman?

Well it looks like I will never have to do a household repair ever again (not that I ever had before). The other day, the boys came trucking into the living room in full construction dress, with their fearless leader (Reid) giving them instructions. So, what did I do? Run for the camera, of course! It totally had me cracking up as Reid gave the boys their "assignments". Why oh why can they not listen and do what I say like they do with their older brother. It was all too cute as they filed in, though, with Reid proclaiming they were here to do some work for me. Like any good repairman, Reid first introduced his crew as his brother Sean (aka Parker), his brother Rockstar (aka Chase), and his other brother Rockstar (aka Logan)--is anyone feeling like they are on a lost episode of the old Newhart show???





And then the boss began handing out their assignments.


He sent Logan (Rockstar) to fix the fireplace--with the trowel, nonetheless.


Parker (Rockstar) was to fix the window with a hacksaw.


And Chase (Sean) was to work with the boss himself.


Jason always said he wanted to have his own company for him and his boys to run. Who knew it would be this soon??? We're open for business if anyone needs anything fixed (although we are much better at breaking things).

No comments:

Post a Comment