Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I Did It! They Did It! And Something No Mother Should Live Without!

I can't believe it, but today for the first time, I went to Sam's Club without the choo-choo! Why would I be crazy enough to do such a thing? Well, I really did not know how I could pull the choo-choo and push a loaded cart without pulling my one shoulder that still works out of it's socket. Plus, I really didn't know how I was going to get all of our goodies into the suburban (I really don't have the knack for Jason's packing skills). So, I said a little prayer as I unloaded the choo-choo in the garage and left. It worked out so wonderfully! Chase and Logan sat in the seats of the cart, while Parker road inside of the cart. He is such a trooper, because by the time we were heading out, he kept saying brrr, because he was surrounded by all the frozen things. Reid was a super helper too, walking beside the cart like a big boy, and telling me every time I was about to potentially crash into someone or something. It's no easy feat pushing around three toddlers and bulk loads of food, diapers, and other necessities that we really didn't need. But now I'm geared up to try HEB by myself! It is so liberating!

Then, as I went to return the cart (which was right next to my passenger side--so I didn't leave the kids in the car for longer than 15 seconds), I came back to put the boys in their car seats and buckle them up. Normally, they stand in the aisle of the suburban, waiting for their turn to be buckled in. But today, all three little boys climbed into their car seats by themselves! While this may not seem like a big deal to normal mothers of singletons, it is a huge deal to moms of multiples. Each time they branch off to do something by themselves, it is one less thing that I have to do three times. It really made me think about how big my guys are getting, and then it made me sad because they are growing up too fast.

Now, I haven't really done a product endorsement before, but this one is just too good not to mention to anyone needing a life saving product--especially for moms/dads of multiples or many small children. I was reminded by the awesomeness of this product when I passed by it today at Sam's. It is the Electrolux Pronto 2-in-1 Vacuum. It has literally saved my life and the time it would take for me to clean up after a meal. I am normally a neat freak, and the problem with four little boys, three of whom are all in the same messy stage, is that meal times can become complete disaster areas. The boys love to feed themselves, which makes the table and surrounding area fit for something that could be marked off with yellow caution tape as a chemical/toxic spillage. The Electrolux cleans chairs, floors, even little boys (yes, I do suck up the crumbs off of their laps before letting them up) perfectly. It is cordless and works better than any Dirt Devil or like product that I have owned (and I have owned several including a Sears model that my husband just knew would be perfect because he loves Craftsman). So, if you want to keep from sweeping all the time, check it out.

1 comment:

  1. whooo hoooo! A successful trip to Sam's Club, gotta love it! I have a shark and love it as well, although it is not cordless!

    ReplyDelete