Every day, it seems the boys are learning something new. They all love to dance and Parker loves to sing (according to his Sunday School teachers). They love to be read to (especially when they get to be read to by themselves) and they love to read on their own (I have smart boys---Parker was just "reading" today, turning pages and saying all of his animal sounds). They love running and chasing, and have really become all boy, playing cars with sounds and everything. I LOVE this stage! We even continue our weekly adventures out, last week going to the Library and the ever popular Target, where we now have checkers who say to us "Our boys are back".
The boys (and Jason) gave me a mini laptop for Mother's Day so that I can blog from anywhere in the house instead of being stuck in the office. Hopefully, I will be better at blogging now, since as I was informed, I have faltered. In my defense, Reid was sick with strep throat and an ear infection, so I was playing nurse for a few days.
And now for some pics of my growing boys.
This one was taken almost a year ago. (June 2008)
Mother's Day 2009
Chase eating (sleeping through) lunch after playing outside
Enjoying one of Reid's last T-ball games


No comments:
Post a Comment